Thursday 25 August 2011

Excuses for not doing your homework

1, A gust of wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.
2, I was kidnapped by terrorists and they only just let me go so I didn't have time to do it.
3, Another student fell into a lake and I jumped in to rescue him. My homework though drowned.
4, I didn't do it, because i didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.
5, I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school.
6, Our puppy went to the bathroom on it.
7, Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain works.
8, I put it in a safe, but forgot the password.
9, I left it in my shirt and my mother put it in the washing machine.
10, I didn't do it because I didn't want to add it to your heavy workload.
11, My little sister ate it.

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely go with no.5 because only then my reputation would increase in the eyes of my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, hasan ur always worried about ur reputation

    ReplyDelete
  3. u could add this as well that i lost it or if it isn't the teachers period say its not your period so i didn't bring it or say i forgot it at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way their some good ways.

    ReplyDelete