Friday 19 August 2011

Jokes

A man had just shifted into his new apartment. When his friend asked him how it was he said "Well I love the house but my neighbours are really werid. One keeps banging his head on the wall and the other one just lies on the floor crying." Then his friend replied "Well I'd advise you to avoid them and keep to yourself." Then he said "Oh I do keep to myself. I just sit in my apartment  play my bagpipes all day long!! 

A man came home after a day of playing golf. When his wife asked him how was his day he said "Well everything was fine until Bob had a heart attack on the fourth hole." His wife exclaimed and said "That must have been horrible for you!" He replied "Yeah, for the rest of the day it was swing, drag Bob swing, drag Bob swing drag Bob.........

A man aced a putt and his ball went in the hole. His dog stood up on his hind legs and started barking. His friend who was also playing said "Wow! Does it always do that when you get a point" He nodded. Then his friend asked "What does it do when you miss the hole?" He said "It does somersaults" " Wow how many" "Depends how many times I kick it." 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment