Friday 30 September 2011

Hilarious Jokes

Hasan came rushing in to his Dad. "Dad" he said, "Is it true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?"
"That's what they say" said his Dad.
"Well give an apple quickly! I've just broken the doctor's window!"


Mother: why is there a strange baby in the pram?
Daughter: You told me to change the baby.


Once there were three builders working on a building which was 11 stories high. When they were taking a lunch break the first one opened his lunch box and said "Oh!A hunter beef sandwich again! If I get an other hunter beef sandwich, I'll throw myself off this building!"
Then the second man opened his lunch box and said "AAAAA! Peanut butter and Jelly! That's the 100th time I've eaten a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I'll also throw myself off this building if I have to eat one more!"
Then the last man opened his lunch box and said "NOOO! It's spaghetti again! I'll throw myself of this building if I have to even look at spaghetti again."
The next day, the first man opened his lunch box and jumped off the building as he saw that there was a hunter beef sandwich for lunch. When the second man saw that there was a sandwich made of Peanut Butter and Jelly   for his lunch, he jumped off the building too. And when the last man saw spaghetti in his lunch box he jumped off the building as well.
During the funeral for the three men the first man's wife said "If I had known how much he hated hunter beef, I would never given it to him." The second man's wife also said " If I had known how much he despised Peanut Butter and Jelly, I would have never given it to him." Then everyone started looking at the third man's wife, expecting her to say something. Then she said "Hey! Don't look at me! He packed his own lunch!"           

1 comment: